In 1952, the Presentation Sisters founded a school for girls as the Saint Maria Goretti School
In 1962, the Christian Brothers established a school for boys on the same site called Bishop Henschke Boys School.
In 1978, the two schools merged to become the school it is today.
Henschke Catholic Primary School is the largest Co-Education Catholic Primary school in Wagga Wagga,
Located ‘on top of the hill’ in Bourke Street, we are proud of our strong traditions and foundations.
We have grown from modest beginnings to our current enrolment of just over 550 students and have many plans for the future development and growth of our school.